'Spirit Guide.' ©
When life can get a bit too hectic!
Here are three simple tips,
and follow up ways for you to try,
they work for me.
If I need to work something out and because life can get a bit hectic and therefore stressful at times then this is what I do to let spirit guide me.
1. Say thank you for whatever the challenge is.
2. Then what are you, the challenge teaching me today?
3. How do I know when the lesson is learned and then let it go?
You may have guessed...
1. I do a spiritual exercise and sing HU, that gift which has been around since the beginning of time.
2. I write, and write it out.
3. Do a painting, just for me, let the judgments go, and wait and see what messages come to me later.
Write it all down in a journal, keep paintings and drawings in a folder, play, explore and have fun. You will be surprised at what you learn about yourself.
Remember to keep everything because you will be surprised what you have missed at first,
and learn from the experience later some times years later.